At Laurdane Associates, we want to help you keep your lawn as healthy and beautiful as possible, and we offer the lawn irrigation solutions you need to do just that. Whether you use one of our sprinkler systems or had one installed by someone else, you may find that your system needs to be repaired from time to time. In this article, we will go over a few things to look at in order to determine whether you need lawn sprinkler repair–if you notice any of these issues happening to your sprinklers, give us a call so that we can fix the problem before it gets worse.
- Off-Target Spray- One way to tell if you need lawn sprinkler repair is to look at where the sprinklers are spraying. If the sprinkler heads have shifted and the water isn’t going where it’s supposed to go, we encourage you to give our team a call.
- Leaky Valves- Another thing to look at in order to determine whether you need lawn sprinkler repair is the control valves, which deliver water to each of the sprinkler heads in your system. If the area around the valve box is constantly soaked or there’s a noticeable drip, then you have a leak and should get it repaired right away.
- Low Pressure- A third situation in which you may need lawn sprinkler repair is a decrease in water pressure from one or more sprinkler heads. If your sprinkler heads aren’t spraying the way they are supposed to, you may have a problem with your control valves, regulators, or even the pipes themselves–in any case, you should call us as soon as possible to get the issue resolved.
- Uneven Coverage- Another sign that you may need sprinkler system repair is uneven coverage when watering. If you see patches of dry grass or areas where the water pools, then it’s likely that your system has a problem and you should get it checked out right away.
- Increased Water Bill- Another sign that you may need lawn sprinkler repair can be found in your water bills–specifically, if your water bill suddenly increases for no apparent reason, there may be a leak in your sprinkler system somewhere.